AFS-specific Cultural Detective Case Studies
Guidelines for Creating AFS Case Studies for Use with Cultural Detective
- Limit case study to one page or less, single spaced.
- Maintain confidentiality - Do not use actual names, locations or incidents that would identify those involved.
- Try to incorporate the Value Lens for at least two countries into the case study. In any given case study try to highlight at least 2 or more value differences.
- Keep to the values listed in the Value Lens. - It is OK to discuss other values but focus the case study on the ones in the Cultural Detective materials.
- Include a facilitator debrief page for processing the case study.
- Submit any new case study to Carolyn Rehn, AFS OD and Learning Specialist for review before posting it on the wiki
- Once approved by Carolyn, post the Case Study below.
- Once posted, case studies are the property of AFS, however please credit yourself by listing “case study author” . .. with your name at the bottom of the case study.